Saturday, September 19, 2009

Once again, yesterday's posting in lost in cyberspace I guess. By now, Kenny, Christina and Rivet are in their forever homes as are Natty, Elle and Lennon (and Duncan too for that matter). I don't know how Kathy and Wendy have survived 32 hours of driving over the last few days but my 9 hours today have left me exhausted but oh so proud of the buns. Duncan figured out that if he stuck his nose straight up in the air and howled, I would pull the car over and take him out of it to pee and pee he did! I about peed myself laughing at the sight of his wee little nose pointing straight up and hearing that mournful howl. Neither he nor Alice was the least bit concerned about the traffic roaring by not feet from us while they relieved themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment