Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The wrestle mania and mad dog races are too funny. They are having so much fun, there's no way a depressed person wouldn't at least chuckle a little and feel a bit brighter. I have given temporary names to the four whose names I don't know yet. The yellow collared girl is Christina Columbus because she likes to explore. The little green collared girl is Carabean (from the movie of the Last of the Mohicans, a take off on the name Long Rifle, in french). And the little pink collared girl is Alice (because she is a bit shy, like the younger sister in the same movie). And last but not least is the white collared male whom I dubbed Munroe (from the same movie and because it just seemed to suit him, he likes it). So now, I try and call each one by a real name instead of their collar color.

2 comments:

  1. June- You have done a MARVELOUS job of raising these puppies while keeping your sanity AND blogging consistently to keep us all updated. I can't thank you enough. I have a HUGE job in front of me, but I am so looking forward to it. See you soon Rivet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it Friday yet? One more bloody day of overtime then my little miss Lennon gets to come home! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete