Monday, September 14, 2009

This week will see the buns in crates during their nap times. They will go in three and four to a crate today and then I will decrease them to two in a crate by the end of the week.
They got their nails trimmed again this morning; quite a challenge when four of them threw temper tantrums over the task. They've had it done once every week or so since they were a week old but now they're checking out their limits. The pup I am keeping, Duncan, threw such a tantrum that he peed on me! The other three were not nearly so bad. But, struggle and fuss all they wanted, I won and got the job done and no one had the nail taken off at the elbow. :)
We go to the animal hospital at 11:30 for first vaccinations today. They will also be microchipped. They will probably take an extra long nap this afternoon and I may take advantage of that and take one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment