Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well, Rivet, Kenny, Munroe and Christina are leaving today for their forever homes up north. The five left here don't seem to notice their sibs are gone but then, I believe they know what is happening and accept it for what it is. They each know they are loved and will be loved by special people all their lives. I am looking forward to some one on one time with my own little boy, Duncan. I am also looking forward to NOT cleaning up after puppies over and over and over again! :) I knew it came with the package but I am ready to move on.
Stairs up have become no problem for the gang. The stairs back down however are another story. The short flight of 8 steps off the deck doesn't seem to bother them but the 14 to get back down to the basement is daunting to say the least. My first walker, Carabean (green collar girl) is braver about it then the rest but she'll only get halfway before she begins to lose her nerve.
Duncan, Natty, Lennon, Alice and Carabean are going to work with me today. I have somewhere I have to be at lunch time and won't be able to come home to take care of them. Plus, I believe it is my Thursday to stay late at work so there's no answer other than to bring them with me. I think my coworkers will understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment