Monday, September 21, 2009

There's not much to chat about this morning other than the fact that the radio went off entirely too early. Surely it's not much past 3:00 in the morning!
The buns are fine. Duncan is adamant that he is not ready to be weaned yet but the girls are pretty much over that. Could it be a guy thing?
Sits are coming along nicely though it'll definitely be easier once there's just Duncan to work with. I am still trying to give equal time to all the pups that are here but that shorts the one that will be my dog. I can't believe he is nine weeks old and not really very far on house training yet. Bunny was nearly house trained when I got her at eight weeks and Kathy was trying to recover from a serious injury at the time.
Guess I will have to see if I can change the title of this blog site to "Life with Bunny & Duncan".

No comments:

Post a Comment